In conjunction with D’Home’s 11th anniversary, we are pleased to announce that the State Government under the EXCO Youth and Sports, Women, Family and Community Development and Majlis Sukan Negeri Pulau Pinang (MSNPP) together with D’Home Mental Health Association is organizing a fundraising charity event “HIKE FOR HAPPINESS CARNIVAL 2017”.
- Raise public awareness on mental health issues in the community.
- Promote healthier life style that includes good physical and mental health through active participation in sports and wholesome activities.
- Reduce societal discrimination and stigma towards people with psychiatric disabilities.
- Introduce and promote innovative ’stress relieving’ lifestyle through participation in fitness activity programs which involves nature.
- Encourage all Penangites to unite for a worthy cause for the benefit of our community.
- Promote our very own beautiful ’Pearl of the Orient’ – Penang, Malaysia.
Race Kit Collection
Date: 3rd & 4th March 2017 (Friday & Saturday)
Time: 10:00 am till 8:00 pm
Venue: D’Home Mental Health Association
Phone: +60 4-643 4432
- Fun Hiking Start From Botanical Gardens at 7 am and Flag off by Chief Minister YAB Lim Guan Eng together with YB Zairil Khir Johari, Dato’ Leslie Lee Kim Guan and Mr Lee Khai other VIP’s and ends at Penang Hill Top Station.
- 2 Water Stations at check point # 46 and 84.
- All participants who completed within 2 hours are entitiled for certificate, a Goodie Bags, Lucky Draw Number and a RM 5.00 Ais Kacang voucher upon completion of hiking (Any of the 5 Ais Kacang stalls in Penang Hill Food Court on 5 March by 1:00pm).
- For First 100 participants are entitled for finishing medal.
11:00am-13:00pm Face Painting
All participants will stand to receive the following entitlements:
- Goodies Bags
T-shirt Design & Sizing Chart