This program covers the theory, concepts, and approaches of couple and family therapy practice. It is designed for human services professionals, therapists and religious leaders who wish to increase their knowledge and practice capabilities in marital and family services.
• Marriage Counseling – Getting to the Heart of Caring Relationships
• Family Counseling Techniques
• Counseling Couples in Good Communications
• Counseling Couples in Parenting and Family Relations
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Couples
Date : 21-23 Dec, 2017
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Penang Math Platform @ Karpal Singh Learning Centre, Penang (https://goo.gl/maps/RpbZ6TMod4T2)
Contact: 016-4426456 (Priscilla Ho)
Open to counselors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, parents, teachers, etc… Those preparing to get married also good for them. They can learn to help themselves and their family members and friends who are married.
Limited to 30 seats
Fee: RM 1000