Do note this is a private event organized by Penangnites Parents.
Experience outdoor camping jungle style in Teluk Duyong, Taman Negara Penang with your kids surrounded by pristine jungle and sandy beach.
– Own travel to campsite. Campsite to be accessed via a 15-minutes boat ride from the national park entrance.
– Setup camp area and tent. Special focus on child’s camping knowledge
– Safety briefing
– Games to build child self confidence
– Swim and play by the beach with free and easy opportunity for child to experience outdoor nature
– BBQ Dinner with group food preparation and cooking
– Night Walk
– Good Night
– Rise and Shine with breakfast
– Jungle Trekking and swim and play by the beach
– Pack and cleanup
– Home Sweet Home
Suitable for kids between 6-12yrs old.
Due to distance, tent rental are NOT available. You need to have your own tent.
– Own tent and sleeping bag/blanket/comforter
– Own eating utensils (plate, cup, fork, spoon)
– Own torch lights / headlamps
– Hiking/Sport shoes
– Swimming attire
– Personal belongings
– Water and Snacks
– Experience coordinator and guide
– Food preparation materials (pots/pans/knives,etc)
– Tarps and fly
– Transport to/from venue
– Food (to be purchased and shared by all)
– Boat ride (RM100 per boat to be shared by all)
– Compulsory National Park Ranger for the group (RM300 to be shared by all)
– Entry permit (RM2 per person)
– Personal Insurance
Food served are halal and can cater to vegetarian and any specific dietary.
Limited to 10 families only to enable better crowd control and ensure maximum participation from those attending.
RM100 for each pax. FOC for children below 6years old.
Full payment upon registration. Please indicate Trip#17
– Cancel within a month before event. Full refund.
– Cancel 2 weeks before event. Refund 50% including RM50 tent rental (if rented)
– Cancel within 2 weeks of event. No refund but will refund RM50 tent rental (if rented)
Whatsapp Calvin 014 338 5407 for more info.